[Colorado-Talk] Support youth programs at the Colorado Center for the Blind and scholarships for blind students today!

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Thu Sep 7 17:34:35 UTC 2023

Warmest greetings from your friend and blind Coloradan aggregator Kevan
Worley,

Many of you dear readers know that this Saturday is our annual NFBCO 6 Dot
Dash 5k in Littleton at the CCB. It's going to be a big event. But
registrations are a bit down this year. My company, Worley Enterprises is
proud to be the platinum sponsor for the event. It is an honor. Would you be
willing to help match my dollars and support my run? If you can't be at the
run/walk this Saturday morning in Littleton I would appreciate your
considering a contribution to the cause. 10 bucks? 20? 50, $100
contribution? Perhaps you or someone you know would even do $500 or 1,000.
All of the dollars go directly to our youth programs. I have been associated
with these programs for almost 43 years now. A few dollars will go a long
way. Help if you can. I am grateful for your consideration. It doesn't take
long to donate. Here is how https://runsignup.com/kevanandonyxcrosscolorado.
<https://runsignup.com/kevanandonyxcrosscolorado>

Much love from you old buddy Kev!

At your service,

Manager Project Literacy, National Federation of the Blind of Colorado

Colorado Center for the Blind believes when you believe in yourself and
experience a thriving community of positive blind people, nothing can hold
you back from pursuing your dreams.