[Colorado-Talk] The OKO App for the iPhone

robert stigile rstigile at gmail.com
Sun Sep 17 18:53:13 UTC 2023

Kevan,
The five percent you are seeing is probably due to the fact that some crossings have a pedestrian button and unles you push it oko will not work!
However, i agree with you, it is just a tool in the tool box and should not be relied on over your travel skills!
Thanks,

Robert Stigile, Second Vice-President
President San Fernando Valley Chapter
818-381-9568