[Colorado-Talk] Updates to mile high trail walk

Elizabeth Sprecher elizabeth.sprecher103 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 23 01:34:52 UTC 2023

Hey, all,
If you are coming to the trail walk tomorrow,we have a slight update.
Due to construction on the trail from closer to Littleton, Downtown, Station, we are going to walk on Prince Street and go to the Greenway trail from there. However, we will still meet at the Littleton Downtown Station between 10 and 10:30 AM, and we will start walking at 10:30 AM, that is the same. The walk will be slightly longer, but it will be an hour. Thanks so much for understanding, and we look forward to seeing you there.

Sent from my iPhone