[Colorado-Talk] Blank Messages

Nate Trela ntrela at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 18:58:04 UTC 2024

Getting blanks both in the Mail app on my iPhone and in Gmail on
Chrome on my Windows 11 laptop.

Typing this on my laptop - wonder of the listserv suddenly doesn't
like how the messages are being input? Like the blanks are from you
earlier, Showe, the other Nate and Kevan. Something in common with
what you are sending them from?