[Colorado-Talk] Blank Messages

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 22:40:37 UTC 2024

hello curtis,

as to this question i too am having the same problem with messages
that are sent to me through colorado-talk too. some are blank messages
and, some have the messages in the body of the message.

i'am using my laptop computer with windows 10 and, the gmail webmail
feature on it.

so, to read the blank messages i just find the ones that are in the
messages which it does read the original messages. i don't know why
this is happening! yes, david andrews needs to know of this! thanks
for checking this out for us and, i will talk to you soon!

sincerely,
amy sabo