[Colorado-Talk] Wild West Meeting and elections

Paul Sandoval paulsandoval75 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 3 17:33:01 UTC 2024

Come join the Wild West chapter for our February meeting.

We will have an update on Washington seminar, information about national
convention, and local activities, as well as our yearly elections.

If you would like to join the Wild West chapter, yearly dues are $5, we meet
at the Belmar library when possible, and we offer a Zoom option as well.

We take the following forms of payment:

Apple Pay - send to Paul Sandoval 720-620-8007

Venmo - @Paul-Sandoval-22

Zelle - wild.west.nfbco at gmail.com <mailto:wild.west.nfbco at gmail.com>

If you do not have access to any of these forms of payment, contact me
directly, and we will figure something out.

The February Wild West chapter meeting will take place this Saturday,
February 3, at approximately 12:00 p.m.

This upcoming meeting will be held strictly on Zoom.

Paul Sandoval is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Wild West Metro Monthly Meeting

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/7206208007

Meeting ID: 720 620 8007

One tap mobile

+17209289299,,7206208007# US (Denver)

We look forward to seeing you there.

Paul Sandoval

President - Wild West Metro Chapter

Board Member - National Federation of The Blind of Colorado

Board Member - Colorado Association of Guide Dog Users

email: paulsandoval75 at gmail.com

Phone: 720-620-8007