[Colorado-Talk] Demonstration Online Voting System Now Available to Blind and Print-Disabled Colorado Voters

Curtis Chong chong.curtis at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 14:05:33 UTC 2024

Greetings Colorado Voters:

On Monday, February 12, one week from today, ballots for the March 5
Presidential Primary Election will start to be mailed to registered voters
in Colorado. Also on February 12, voters who are blind or have a print
disability will have the opportunity to use Colorado's online accessible
ballot delivery and return system to receive, mark, and return  their
ballots with complete privacy and independence.

The Office of the Colorado Secretary of State has established a
demonstration page that we can use to practice retrieving, marking, and
downloading  our ballots. If you want to practice using this system, now is
your opportunity. Here is the address for the demonstration system
https://myballot.coloradosos.gov/app/home?qa=1

In this demonstration system, you would use the same credentials as in a
live election. You will be able to receive, mark, and download both your
voted ballot and the ballot application package. You will not be able to
practice uploading these files.

The live online voting system should become available next Monday, February
12. That address is not the address shown here. As has been my custom in the
past, I plan to post instructions before Tuesday, February 13.

Please feel free to write me offline at chong.curtis at gmail.com
<file:///C:/Users/Curtis/Documents/chong.curtis@gmail.com>  with any
questions. You can also reach me on my mobile phone at 515-306-1654.

Happy testing.

Warm wishes,

Curtis Chong