[Colorado-Talk] FW: Free Aira all day Feb 12- DAY AT THE CAPITAL! Calling all members and allies of Colorado citizens who are blind, low vision, deaf-blind

tmontano9 at msn.com tmontano9 at msn.com
Tue Feb 6 22:29:43 UTC 2024

From: tmontano9 at msn.com <tmontano9 at msn.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 6, 2024 3:27 PM
To: kevan at nfbco.org
Subject: Free Aira all day Feb 12- DAY AT THE CAPITAL! Calling all members and allies of Colorado citizens who are blind, low vision, deaf-blind

Hello NFB friends,

Thank you Kevan and the committee for the Day at the Capital, for organizing this important event.

I know how much work this is and you are doing a wonderful job. 😊

I’m rooting for Taylor Swift for the Super Bowl!

Aira is free all day Monday the 12, for anyone, any use, from anywhere in the state.

The duration of the call is 30 minutes but you can call back immediately

1.	Make sure the Aira Explorer is loaded on your phone, the old version is obsolete.
2.	Go to Browse Access Offers
3.	Choose Promotions and Partners, tasks and situational based calls
4.	Choose Colorado Free Access Day

You will not see the promotion until Monday on your phone.

Blind and low-vision people can use Aira for any reason from anywhere in the state of Colorado on this day. It is for everyone, not just NFB.

Please pass this promotion to anyone you all might know that might want to access Aira on this day.

Thanks all!  I’ll be sending out a reminder over the weekend.

Picture of smiling and clapping Taylor Swift wearing a Chief’s jersey.

Love this day-

Theresa Montano
Senior Solutions Architect of Accessibility PMP/CSM
Technology Accessibility Program

P 303.862.1683

1575 Sherman Street, Denver, CO 80203
State Scoop Innovation Award 2022
International Association of Accessibility Professionals (IAAP)