[Colorado-Talk] Press release for Aira NFB Day at the state Capital

tmontano9 at msn.com tmontano9 at msn.com
Mon Feb 12 18:11:36 UTC 2024

Hi all-

When you are in Aira Explorer, choose Browse “access offers” on the first screen.  Do not just “call an agent”

Then choose “Promotions and partners, tasks and situation base calls”

A list will appear and you’ll have to scroll down and find “ State of Colorado -  state buildings and digital services and web sites

You’ll have to scroll down about 30 choices or use the “find” feature.

See you all in a bit….

Love this day-

Then choose