[Colorado-Talk] Colorado civil rights attorney Kevin Williams, who fought to improve lives of people with disabilities, dies at 57 After a diving accident that left him paralyzed, Williams became a lawyer for the Colorado Cross-Disability Coalition

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 04:42:48 UTC 2024

hello gary and all,

first of all thanks gary for posting this article on kevin to the list
which was in today's denver post. i sort of knew of him but, not
really. it's sooo sad that we are now losing a another good lawyer who
fought for the rights of people with disabilities who also had a
disability themselves too!

i give my support to his friends and family in this tramua in their lives.

thanks again for posting this and, i will talk to you soon.

sincerely,
amy sabo