[Colorado-Talk] Superbowl Google commercial

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 22:58:37 UTC 2024

hello theresa,

yes, i did see this commercial on the google accessibility for their
phones during the super bowl. it was awesome and, very good that we
have this with google in putting this out for the blind in a positive
manner.

thanks for sharing the link for us who didn't see it live and, also
for those of us who want to see it again!

sincerely,
amy sabo