[Colorado-Talk] 2nd Annual ChiliPalooza at Broadway Shot Spot!

Cody Bair codyjbair at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 19 14:50:38 UTC 2024

 Hi All,

Sending a second reminder of our second annual Chili Cook off and live auction to be held this Saturday at Broadway Shot Spot. If you're hoping to enter the contest don't wait as we've only got a couple more spots left. Not wanting to enter but wanting to be a taster. Although we will be taking payment at the door we encourage people to pay ahead of time and skip the lines at the door.

Also, get those wallits ready for our live auction as we'll have something for everything.. A couple highlights of items we'll have are a one night week day stay at the Stanley hotelin beautifull Estis Park Colorado. Though the hotel may may or may not be haunted and was the location of the filming of the Shining, we hope your not to scared to bid on this item.

 However,, if a haunted hotel isn't your thing we have another package that we bet you'll love and that's a one night stay at the luxurious Monarch Resort and Spa in Blackhawk Colorado. This package comes with many extra perks and a more comprehensive auction listing will be released later in the week but I just wanted to get everyone prepared for the exciting items we will have up on the auction block so you have time to think about which one you'd like to take home with you. Because the day of they'll be going oncce, going twice and sold!

If you've got any questions about the Chili cook off or live auction please don't hesitate to reach out to me via email or call/text at (970)673-6998.

Thanks,