[Colorado-Talk] Help get RTD to restore multiple stop trips for Access-on-Demand

Curtis Chong chong.curtis at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 16:32:24 UTC 2024

Greetings:

We now have links to the agenda and Zoom registration for the RTD Board of
Directors meeting to be held on February 27 (tomorrow) at 5:30 p.m. As Nate
Trela indicated in his email last Thursday, the in-person meeting will be
held at the RTD office, 1660 Blake Street, in Denver.

If you plan to attend the meeting via Zoom, you need to register in advance.
Here is the link to register
https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_dfZB3qq8SNSr3XMpB1PXHw

Information about the board meeting and links to the agenda and agenda
packet can be found at this link:
https://rtd.iqm2.com/Citizens/Detail_Meeting.aspx?ID=3608

Kind regards,

Curtis Chong