[Colorado-Talk] Mile High Chili Cook Off

Lisa Bonderson lbonderson at cocenter.org
Wed Feb 28 23:23:21 UTC 2024

Many thanks to all who made the 2nd Annual Mile High Chili Cookoff a huge success. We had 16 cooks, which nearly doubled last year's participants, and there was an amazing variety of chilis. Thanks also to all of the tasters who came out for the event.

I am looking for pictures of the winners. If you happened to take any pictures of the chefs, please send them to me at lbonderson at cocenter.org<mailto:lbonderson at cocenter.org>. I'd like to see them land in the Blog.

Thanks,

Lisa