[Community-service] Introduction from Jewel of Raleigh, NC

Elizabeth Rene emrene at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 1 19:57:11 UTC 2010

Hi Jewel,

Thanks for your note.

I got it because I have just subscribed to the community service list serve.

But you have also sent your message directly to my personal e-mail address.

This means that I have had to glean it from my SPAM filter, put you into my
address book so that I could get the message and determine its relevance to
me,and that I will probably encounter it again when my digest of the list
serve comes through.  This eats up a lot of time.

You sound like a fine young man, and a very interesting person.  But you are
also a stranger.

So I'll be glad to hear from you on the list serve, but please don't write
to me at home unless we later agree to extend a conversation off the list.

Thanks, and best wishes.

E. René