[Community-service] Community Service Conference call.

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 19:37:04 UTC 2010

Greetings,
  for all of you who were able to make it to convention; it was great
to see you! for those who couldn't make it- I hope you can make it
next year, as this year was truly great!
 As  having a community service meeting goes... that kind of didn't
happen as planned.
  So, I am hoping that  interested persons would be interested in
having a conference call meeting on sunday auguest 1 at 7p.m. est,
4p.m. pst?
  conference call info is as follows
 218-339-3600
 pass code: 808277
 7
 this  call should  serve as a gage of interest, and begins the
process of making planns on growing interest and creating
activities/fundraising  ideas/prospects on generating a committee and
growing it into a division.
 please contact me if you should have any questions/intend to make the call.
  Thanks so much!
  Darian Smith- organizer

--
Darian Smith