[Community-service] Robert Jaquiss: Introduction

Robert Jaquiss rjaquiss at earthlink.net
Wed May 5 16:38:34 UTC 2010

Hello:

     I am writing to reintroduce myself.

     I am Robert Jaquiss and currently live in West Monroe LA. I think
community service is a great idea because it shows the public that we can
contribute to society. So far, most of my activities center around my church
and Lions club.

     At church, I am the chairman of the Missions committee and I also help
once a month with the distribution of Angel Food. Angel Food is a program
where people order boxes of food and then come once a month to pick them up.

     For Lions, I have helped get braillers to students who need them. This
mostly entails finding used braillers and getting them serviced. I have been
in school, so my volunteer time has been limited. See you at convention.

Regards,

Robert Jaquiss