[Community-service] Community service blog

community service Outreach nfbcsoutreach at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 05:36:38 UTC 2010

Hello everyone.

I am your official outreach person for the community service group, so
any questions about conference calls or anything community service
outreach related will go to this address.  If you have any questions
in general about this group, you can also email this address.

Also, we are starting a blog!  You never thought it would happen?
Well, it is.  We are actually taking this thing off the ground.

Now we need your help!  We need ideas.  Any and all ideas are
wwelcome.  We were thinking of a few things specifically:

We need to know what kinds of stories you are interested in hearing or
writing about community service experiences.  What kinds of things do
you want to know about as a blind person doing community service
activities.  Would you like to write a story?  Do you have experiences
to share with the rest of the group?

Thank you in advance for all your suggestions and ideas!

And, Happy Thanksgiving!

Julie (AKA Madam Outreach)