[Community-service] october community service call

JKTomasell at aol.com JKTomasell at aol.com
Fri Oct 1 06:30:15 UTC 2010

i am game for the  conference call on October 10th. if we have enough
people for a call.
Jaime Tomasello

In a message dated 9/30/2010 1:53:44 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
dsmithnfb at gmail.com writes:

Hello  all,
appoligies for not following up on a september call.  I have  been
rather  bogged down with school and nfb related matters, but I  still
am interested in having a call to catch up on things and   to  set-up a
support system that helpes each other out with   getting things done
between monthly meetings.
if you are  interested in attending a call on  october 10that  6 EST,
please  shoot me an  e-mail.if I get enough people interested by the
weekend I  can send folks  conference call information.
also, be thinking about  what you might want  to discuss so an ajenda
might be  created.
Much thanks,
Darian

Windows Live: Lightningrod2010 at live.com
Follow me on  twitter: http://twitter.com/goldengateace

“We are not human beings  having a spiritual experience. We are
spiritual beings having a human  experience.” - Teilhard de  Chardin

Community-service  mailing  list
Community-service at nfbnet.org
Community-service:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/community-service_nfbnet.org/jktomasell%40