[Community-service] Helping out during the holidays

Julie McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 21:19:42 UTC 2011

Hi Bre.

I'm terrible at rapping things.  I cannot cut straight.  It is a
little easier if I use a table or something to cut along so that I can
put the scisors against it and stick to a straight line.  I also have
trouble figuring out how much paper is needed.  This can often be a 2
person job.  It's hard to measure sometimes, especially if the gift is
rather large.  It may work next time if you want to partner with
someone.  That way, you can learn how it's done by doing it with
someone else.  That's how I had to learn.  Rapping things is so hands
on.  I know sighted people who don't do it properly.  :)

--
Julie McG
 Lindbergh High School class of 2009, participating member in Opera

life."
John 3:16