[Community-service] Helping out during the holidays

Michelle Clark mcikeyc at aol.com
Sun Apr 24 18:24:23 UTC 2011

Hi,

 One easy thing I found even when I had vision is to buy bags and use some
nice color tissue paper to complement the bag. That can be considered the
lazy and costly way in some measures. However, if one gets bags from such
places as the Dollar Tree, there can be some nice surprises in the prices.
Plus, the person gets a second gift of the bag.

When I find that I have to wrap gifts, I generally use rolls of paper. That
way you can wrap the paper around the purchase to measure how wide it should
be. After that, I simply make a fold in the paper at that point Then, I am
able to follow the fold line to make the cut. I do the same in the other
direction to make it smaller to fit my gift.

I hope this helps.

Michelle