[Community-service] Community Service Auguest Meeting

Reyazuddin, Yasmin Yasmin.Reyazuddin at montgomerycountymd.gov
Mon Aug 1 19:36:09 UTC 2011

Hi Darian
The conference call for next Sunday, how long is it going to be. I can
be there for just one hour. At 8:00 pm I will have to go.

Yasmin Reyazuddin
Aging & Disability Services
Montgomery County Government
Department of Health & Human Services
401 Hungerford Drive (3rd floor)
Rockville MD 20850
240-777-0311 (MC311)
240-777-1556 (personal)
240-777-1495 (fax)
office hours 8:30 am 5:00 pm
Languages English, Hindi, Urdu, Braille

This message may contain protected health information or other
information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender by return mail and destroy
any copies of this material.

Thank you.