[Community-service] *important*Community Service meetingSunday Aug 7 Time change!

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 03:39:33 UTC 2011

Greetings to all,
 Due to some last  moment conflicts, the community service meeting
that was  scheduled for 7p.m. Et, will be changed to 6:30 ET.
   I am sorry for any adverse effects this time change may have for
some,but hope you can still make it, even if 7 was the time you had
set in stone.

 So  to Recap, we will start the Community Service meeting at 6:30at
218.339.3600  Passcode 808277
 Thanks,
  Darian
--
Darian Smith

“My secret?  See it, and stay focused on it.”

— Shaquille O'Neal