[Community-service] Fwd: [Nfbf-l] a great volunteer opportunity

Reyazuddin, Yasmin Yasmin.Reyazuddin at montgomerycountymd.gov
Tue Aug 9 13:31:03 UTC 2011

Hi Everyone,
Sorry that I did not attend the community service meeting on Sunday. I
had many things going on.
I am glad to see this notice about the volunteer ombudsmen program. It
is a great opportunity specially for those who have sosialwork
background.

Yasmin Reyazuddin
Aging & Disability Services
Montgomery County Government
Department of Health & Human Services
401 Hungerford Drive (3rd floor)
Rockville MD 20850
240-777-0311 (MC311)
240-777-1556 (personal)
240-777-1495 (fax)
office hours 8:30 am 5:00 pm
Languages English, Hindi, Urdu, Braille

This message may contain protected health information or other
information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender by return mail and destroy
any copies of this material.

Thank you.