[Community-service] about me

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 10 02:10:40 UTC 2011

Vejas,
Welcome, I'll write more later. I'm Ashley and I know you from the nabs and
other lists. I remember confirmation, but we did not have to do community
service. I think your idea is a good one. I had to do community service in
high school though and worked at the talking book library rewinding tapes
for them.

Ashley