[Community-service] about me

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 16:19:03 UTC 2011

Hello Vejas and all,
  Welcome to the list.  I hope this  list allows for the oppertunity
to share service expiriences of all kinds, and  encurages all to  look
to challange themselves, to try to learn more and do more, as
community service    holds the potential to allow us to learn about
the communities we serve and contribute to the communitie's needsin a
valuable way.
  I look forward to getting to know  all of you as you post, and look
forward to hearing from all of you on our monthly membership calls!
 best,
  Darian