[Community-service] Introducing The Community Service Blog

christine-parsons at sbcglobal.net christine-parsons at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 11 02:48:38 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

For those of you who have been attending our conference calls, you know that we've been working on launching a community service blog where people can write stories about their community service experience and comment on others' stories. Well, the blog is finally up and running. You can find it at:

http://nfbcommunityservice.wordpress.com/

The introduction is the only post right now, but by early next week, we will have an interview-style story from each of our first two guest speakers. I was hoping that some of you on this list would be interested in writing some stories for us about your community service experience or about a particular aspect of doing community service work as a blind person. If you're interested, please let me know.

If you have any general questions about the blog, please let me know that as well. I look forward to making this blog a place where we can write about and discuss our community service stories.

Chris Parsons