[Community-service] Information

Julie McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 02:10:04 UTC 2011

Hello everyone.

I would like to thank Conchita for speaking on our community service
call this evening.  We all learned a lot from her speach about her
experiences, and she answered a lot of questions as well.  Thank you
Conchita.

Stay tuned:  Conchita's story will be added to the community service
blog.  Go check it out!  It's a great project, and maybe some day your
story will be up there for all to see.

--
Julie McG
 Lindbergh High School class of 2009, participating member in Opera

life."
John 3:16