[Community-service] Information

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 05:26:46 UTC 2011

Conchita,
  Thank you very much for your time and words of wisdom, you were
truly great. I enjoyed what you had to say, I enjoyedyour outlook on
service and blindness, I enjoyed the whole bit!
 Please do  feel free to be involved and know that you are always welcome!
 Darian

On 2/13/11, christine-parsons at sbcglobal.net

--
Darian Smith
Skype: The_Blind_Truth
Windows Live: Lightningrod2010 at live.com
Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/goldengateace

"You could be shown the road, given the vehicle, even handed the key.
But only you can have the drive."