[Community-service] great meeting

Reyazuddin, Yasmin Yasmin.Reyazuddin at montgomerycountymd.gov
Wed Jul 13 12:23:26 UTC 2011

Hi Ashley and others,
It will be a great idea if we have the minutes of the organizing meeting
posted on the list.
Ashley You live in D.C. you can come to our chapter meeting this
Saturday at the Silver Spring Library. The meeting will be from 1:30 pm
to 4:00 pm. I have some ideas for a service project for our chapter and
we may discuss them.
When I finished school, I could not find a job. I volunteered at some
well known places such as Library of Congress and Smithsonian. That is
how I got the job in Montgomery county. My employers were impressed that
I could volunteer my time and to get to places.
Now I want to do more than just volunteer. I want to give back as we are
having a tough economic time.
Also there are legally blind or blind veterans who are in need of
services.

Yasmin Reyazuddin
Aging & Disability Services
Montgomery County Government
Department of Health & Human Services
401 Hungerford Drive (3rd floor)
Rockville MD 20850
240-777-0311 (MC311)
240-777-1556 (personal)
240-777-1495 (fax)
office hours 8:30 am 5:00 pm
Languages English, Hindi, Urdu, Braille

This message may contain protected health information or other
information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender by return mail and destroy
any copies of this material.

Thank you.