[Community-service] great meeting

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 00:46:22 UTC 2011

Hello,
 the minutes have yet to be seen by the rest of the group Leadership.
Until this is the case, it would not make sense for the   Minutes to
be posted.
 a brief summery of the meeting  was recently posted to the community
service list about a day ago- I hope all  saw it.
 If you would wish to be further involved with the  on going efforts
of this group, you  are more than welcome to do either of the
following two things:
1. E-mail me @dsmithnfb at gmail.com.
or
2. Pay attention to the list for  updates about calls and
oppertunities as they become available.
 Also, if you have any ideas please feel free to bring them up too.
  Thank you for your ideas and interest!
  Best,
  Darian