[Community-service] Help needed for community Service meeting at National...

JKTomasell at aol.com JKTomasell at aol.com
Mon Jun 6 05:48:26 UTC 2011

i can help with registration before the community  servce meeting starts.
do you need people to take people's names down? that type  of stuff. if so, i
can help out and will have my note taker with me during  convention. please
let me know if you need my assistance for this before the  meeting begins
at 4 pm at convention.

Sincerely,
Jaime Tomasello

In a message dated 6/5/2011 8:11:29 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,