[Community-service] Help needed at the community service meeting at national convention!

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 16:24:07 UTC 2011

Please excuse the blank E-mail,
 Below is a re-post of last evening's message ( sorry for any
confution this may have caused).

Hi all,
  As you know, the community service group will  be meeting at
national convention.  The meeting will take place Sunday july 3 from
4p.m. to 6p.m.,  with registration at 3:30.
We will need marshals prior to the meeting start (from 3:30  -4p.m.),
and would appreciate your involvement
 If you think you would like to help out with this, please contact me
off-list @ dsmithnfb at gmail.com.
  Thanks so much!
  Darian

--
Darian Smith

“My secret?  See it, and stay focused on it.”

— Shaquille O'Neal