[Community-service] discussion topics.

Jewel herekittykat2 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 15:24:09 UTC 2011

An idea: "Creating your own community service opportunity," meaning
basically discussin ghow to go out there and find the need and meet
it. Community service does not have to be done through an organization
that's already in place. Those organizations came to be because
someone started it. Learning how to go out there and find the need
would be a good discussion topic.

!Jewel