[Community-service] Fwd: [nabs-l] Teach for America

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 18:24:04 UTC 2011

most programs that are  AmeriCorps based (and I believe this to be the
case here)  must apply for  assistance from the program  if they want
a corps member, or team,  or the like. it's possible that if a school
that wanted a teacher that taught the blind  wanted someone, and the
person was trained, that the connection could be made..
Just a thought.

--
Darian Smith
Skype: The_Blind_Truth