[Community-service] March 13 meeting recap.

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 14:40:41 UTC 2011

Hello all,
  Please find atatched a  recap of  the meeting that took place on
March 13th.  We would love your involvement in any of our future
meetings, and always appreciate suggestions.
  Just a reminder that we have a blog. Check it out at
www.nfbcommunityservice.wordpress.com
  We invite you to post there, your  stories about community service,
share how you got involved in   service, what it has ment to you to
give back, how you've impacted people  around you and what you've
learned.
  "Let's get involved!"

--
Darian Smith
 Coordinator
Windows Live: Lightningrod2010 at live.com
Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/goldengateace

"The purpose of life is a life of purpose.

— Robert Byrne