[Community-service] membership meeting

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 05:35:17 UTC 2011

Hello all,

 On behalf  of the  community Service group,  I would like to invite
you to join us for our  october membership call.
 The Call will take place on Sunday, October 2at 8p.m. ET (5p.m. Pt)
 the call in information will be  as follows
218.339.3600
pass code 808277

 We will talk about the goals of this group but will have  a main
discussion centering around meet the blind month and how the
country-wide effort compares to the community service movement in how
the blind view themselves.
  We look forward to having you!
  BEst,
  Darian
--
Darian Smith

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
- Martin Luther King, Jr.