[Community-service] Update: The Community Service Blog

Chris Parsons christine-parsons at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 25 01:25:46 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I want to let everyone know that there is a new post on the community service group’s blog at nfbcommunityservice.wordpress.com. The article, reposted with permission from the Web site of the NFBJI National Center for Mentoring Excellence, highlights the power of mentorship through the story of a mentoring pair who also went out in the community and made a difference. I hope you enjoy it.

Each month, the blog is going to have a different theme, and we will be asking for story submissions for that theme throughout
the first part of the month. Be on the lookout for February’s theme, which will focus on your outdoor- and green-related community service experiences.

Chris