[Community-service] reflections on convention seminar.

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 22:46:21 UTC 2012

Hi all,
  If you were able to make it to the  community service seminar and
the organizing meeting then we wre  really glad  to have you!
  if not- we missed you!
  if you made it, please just share some  thoughts you had, things you
took away from the  seminar.
  Thanks  guys and  we look forward to starting  back
 to work soon!
  Darian
--
Darian Smith

"Let's work together to eliminate Subminimum Wages for People with Disabilities"

http://www.nfb.org/fairwages

"To dream what is possible and to put oneself in service of that dream is the
formula
for a life well lived."

- Dr. Peter Benson