[Community-service] New Member

Keith Wiglesworth hwiglesworth at carolina.rr.com
Tue Nov 20 20:07:11 UTC 2012

Hello,
    I'm Keith Wiglesworth of Rockingham NC, and just joined the list.
    I don't have much to share initially but will say that I'm looking forward to the things I can learn here as I live in a small town with seemingly few opportunities for service but I look around and do what I can.
    Currently I'm a phone volunteer with our local hospice, and recently did a little work with our Presidential campaign which was interesting and am always looking for new ways to keep busy and doing what I can for others in the area.
    Looking forward to getting to know folks here.
Keith