[Community-service] Hello from your new chair of the Conference Call workshop and topic development committee

Mary Ann Mendez maryannlcb at gmail.com
Sun Aug 11 21:32:55 UTC 2013

Hello everyone.

My name is Mary Ann Mendez. I live in Ruston, Louisiana after
completing my training at the Louisiana Center for the Blind in 2012.
I am delighted to be one of the newest members of our community
service group.

I would like to introduce myself as the chair of our Conference Call
workshop and topic development committee. I am responsible for
developing content and inviting guest speakers that will support our
learning as we grow through our service to others.

If there are topics of interest that you would like to share as ideas
for our conference calls, please e-mail me offline. I welcome anyone
interested in joining my committee, and I look forward to sharing and
learning together.

Sincerely,
Mary Ann Mendez
E-mail: maryann at jmendez.us