[Community-service] convention seminar committee?

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 18:19:28 UTC 2013

Hi all,
  I need to make a bit of a clarification.
 I had mentioned a convention seminar committee.
  it initially was mainly to comprise  the seminar agenda, theme and such.
 typically this has not been a committee  job, but mainly the chair's job.
    the plan is for it to stay this way, but if people have suggestions  for what  could be included on the agenda  they could always let me know.
  if there is another seminar  you think might be good to have at convention which is related  to   community service please let me know.
 I can be reached for this, or any questions related to service  by calling  (415)215-9809 or dsmithnfb at gmail.com

  Thanks so much,
  Darian