[Community-service] Looking for ideas

Brooke Evans brooke6358 at aol.com
Sun Dec 29 18:54:53 UTC 2013

Hello darian and  fellow NFB CS Div members,

I'm brand new to the Community Service Division.  Please tell a bit about the previous projects, present and ongoing work by individuals or groups that will enable me to know where to look in my brain for ideas!  Thanks already!

Smiling as I send shoutout to all.....HAPPY NEW YEAR!
bre
Brooke Evans
NFBF State Wide chapter member
NFBF DB  Division member