[Community-service] Looking for ideas

BROOKE6358 at aol.com BROOKE6358 at aol.com
Mon Dec 30 01:12:19 UTC 2013

Hello again,

Thanks for the question, b-low! (blow the  clarinet!)

I read on this list other day a list of community services,  one was
Habitat for Humanity.  I thought, gee, maybe i signed on too  early...I cannot
picture myself working with Habitat for Humanity and so  forth.

Yes, please clarify. Well, duh, he said--we need to  brainstorm. Ah, I'm
getting it! lolz

Here in my town we have 'The Braille Club of the Palm  Beaches', inc. 1935.
 It is s social club only for blind and visually  impaired persons. it is a
small group of about 30, on average, and is a very  active club.  I am
wondering, still brainstorming here, how this group  could help the Braille Club
benefit its community--the entire community--on a  greater scale.

Is this close to what you are meaning/looking  for?

I'll keep thinking! I'm good it thinking! How about  y'all?

Brooke  aka  bre

In a message dated 12/29/2013 6:28:11 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,