[Community-service] Some food for thought...

Corina Salinas corina.d.salinas at gmail.com
Sat Jul 13 19:25:43 UTC 2013

Hello everyone. I'm Corina Salinas from Hoiston, Texas. Looking forward to
getting to know y'all better and actively moving the community service
group into becoming an official division of the NFB.

"Miss no single opportunity of making some small sacrifice. Here by a
smiling look, there by a kindly word; always doing the smallest thing
right, and doing all for love."
-St. Therese

It's one thing to take part in a cause, but when working with family, the
federation family, to move towards serving others while also having a great
attitude. Showing the community that we are willing and able to provide our
services where they are needed.

Again, I'm really looking forward to meeting y'all and having further
discussions. Have a great day.

Best,

Corina Salinas