[Community-service] {Disarmed} How About Helping Human Services?

Charlotte Czarnecki charlotte.czarnecki at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 21:28:17 UTC 2013

Hello,
I also like the idea of our potential new division helping with the NFB thrift store. Additionally, I don't a problem with two divisions coming together to sponsor a project. Its definitely something we could talk about with human services division and brainstorm a way in which we can collaborate appropriately.
Charlotte

Sent from my iPhone