[Community-service] Mission Statement text

Chris Parsons christine-parsons at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 19 22:59:35 UTC 2013

Denise and all,

These are also some of the reasons why I joined the group when we started a
few years ago and am still a part of it today. I have always loved the idea
of having a group that could share experiences, discuss and find ways around
discrimination as it relates to community service (I have faced this as well
but was younger and didn't really know how to stand up against it), and
generally support and encourage each other in our mutual interest in helping
and giving back to our communities.

Chris