[Community-service] Why is Community Service Important to you?

JKTomasell at aol.com JKTomasell at aol.com
Sun Mar 10 00:21:33 UTC 2013

Community service is important to me because there  is a need of serving
others no matter what type of service you as an individual  serve.  Another
reason why I participate in community service is because it  is important to
give to others and it makes me feel good that I am helping  others in need.

Sincerely,
Jaime Tomasello

In a message dated 3/9/2013 4:02:04 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,