[Community-service] October meeting of the Convention Service Project Committee.

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 02:54:55 UTC 2013

Hello everyone,

Next week the Convention Service Project committee will be meeting via
teleconference to continue work on setting up a service project to
take place at the 2014 national convention.  The meeting is scheduled
for Wednesday Oct 30 at 8:00 PM Eastern time.  If you are interested
in participating in this exciting committee, or think you have
skills/talents/ideas to contribute, please join us.  Email me to
indicate interest, and I will add you to the list I use to communicate
with the members of the committee.

Can't make this one?  No problem.   It's never too late to join.
Typically our meetings are held the last Wednesday of the month at
8:00 PM Eastern, but some flexibility may be available, and the
meeting time is always negotiable.

--
Kaiti