[Community-service] October meeting of the Convention Service Project Com...

JKTomasell at aol.com JKTomasell at aol.com
Thu Oct 24 06:37:59 UTC 2013

i am interested in attending this conference call.  please add me  to the
list so i can receive the information for the conference call.  just  wanted
to double check since i am from california i should call at 5 P.M. for  the
conference call on the 30th.?  thank you very much!!

Sincerely,
Jaime Tomasello

In a message dated 10/23/2013 7:55:35 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,